Terms and Conditions of Sale
Face Coverings and Social Distancing
In all cases related to outdoor activities, the standard protocols for health and safety should always be followed:
• The use of face coverings is mandatory on the Winterfest trolleys and at all Winterfest activities for everyone over 3 years old. Face coverings must be worn onsite and tours.
• A face covering should fit over your nose, mouth, and chin to be effective. Face coverings include, but are not limited to: cloth, surgical masks, n-95 respirators, and face shields.
• Distance: Maintain physical distance of 6 feet except in open vehicles.
• Guests riding the enclosed trolley are required to wear a face mask while onboard.
Purchases at Winterfest
All purchases at Winterfest must be made with a credit or debit card. We will not be accepting cash.
• Winterfest is a non-profit corporation and a ticket purchase is a donation to the organization. There are no refunds. All purchases are final and cannot be exchanged for tickets for another date.
• Please be aware that a ticket is a revocable license. Admission for disorderly conduct can be refused at our discretion. We will refuse entry to those carrying alcohol and/or noise/chemical irritants.
• A ticket cannot be redeemed for cash. If an event has been rescheduled or cancelled, we will contact you.
• Winterfest holds the right to modify or cancel experiences, performances, or activities at their own discretion — particularly for the health and safety of Winterfest guests and staff members. By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that your chosen Winterfest experience could be altered without notice and that all ticket sales are final.
• Please check in ten minutes before your departure time.
• A Winterfest staff member may take temperatures or inquire whether any member of your party has been ill or has had symptoms that may indicate exposure to COVID-19.
Scheduling Changes & Cancellations
Tours and activities will go on rain or shine. Any decisions to cancel we will notify you as soon as possible.
We can guarantee the authenticity of those tickets purchased directly on our site at www.pensacolawinterfest.org. Winterfest tickets are for individual use only. The advertising of our tickets in sweepstakes or promotions is not allowed without our written pre-authorization.
You are welcome to share and re-use your photos taken by our professional photographers however you like. Download the grant of license letter to show to the printer if required. When you pay for a photo sitting, we will provide you with high resolution digital files compatible with most printers and photo sales outlets. We sometimes post photos on our website or Facebook feeds — if you would like your photos excluded, please let us know.
Information that you submit to surveys, contests, comments, reviews, or any other public post- ing may be viewable by anyone. Please do not submit any information you do not wish to have published. Submissions are reviewed by our volunteers and may be edited before inclusion.
Winterfest will not sell your information. No sharing, no selling, no spam. The information that you submit will be used only to provide you with the services you request. We will never disclose this information to any third party, or use it without your consent. We will only use your email address to contact you about Winterfest and its projects. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time and we won’t send you anything else.
Winterfest uses self-hosted private visitor analytics to help us learn how to make our sites more useful and interesting. None of this data is used for any other purpose or shared with third parties. If you have questions or concerns about our use of analytics technologies, please ask.